Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
this recipe came from a ground beef cookbook. it is easy like it's title, and tastes good. i cut the recipe in half, because it was way too much for my family. it also needs a dipping sauce, like sweet and sour sauce.
- in a bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- mix well.
- place a heaping tablespoonful of beef mixture in the center of one egg roll wrapper.
- fold bottom corner over filling.
- fold sides toward center over filling.
- in a small bowl, combine flour and enough water to make a paste.
- moisten top corner with paste.
- roll tightly to seal.
- in an electric skillet, heat 1 inch of oil, to 375 degrees.
- fry egg rolls for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- note--- fill egg roll wrappers one at a time, keeping the others covered until ready to use.