Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I usually throw this mixture in the pan with whatever else I'm baking (like a meatloaf or a roast). It's really easy and great when I'm low on time to make another starchy side.
- 2 baking potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed garlic
- Wash and cut potatoes into cubes.
- Put potatoes, seasoning, and oil in a bowl and toss to coat.
- Put potatoes into baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees (in a preheated oven) for 1 hour.
- Stir half way through to brown potatoes evenly.
Fantastic recipe! The only thing I would change for next time is I used a glass serving dish to bake them in and I didn't spray the dish first so I had a lot sticking to the dish. The flavor and color were great though.
This is exactly the way I make roasted potatoes and they are wonderful. The only thing is that I lightly sprinkle with paprika to help the browning in the oven, but that is only for color. Alan Leonetti