Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I am the type of person--the less complicated the better--simple to me always tastes better with everything.
- 5 lbs red potatoes
- 1 large red onion
- 3 tablespoons pickle juice
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle cubes
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- Cut and boil potatoes.
- Let drain and cool some (for about 15 minutes).
- Pour on pickle juice and toss.
- Add the rest.
- Can be enjoyed hot or cold.
- Goes great with ribs and baked beans.
This was great! The only modification I made was that I used 1/2 mayo and 1/2 fat free sour cream (Naturally Yours). I made this to go with the Almost White Castle sliders Recipe #109264. They went great together!