Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
The onion referred to in the directions is not listed in the ingredients. There are many sizes and types of onions. It probably doesn't really make a difference, but just thought I'd let you know. Skaz
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon packed light brown sugar
- 1 (28 ounce) jar pasta sauce with mushrooms
- 1 (25 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 5 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Brown ground beef and onion, drain. Add brown sugar and spaghetti sauce and heat through.
- Spoon a thin layer of sauce over the bottom of a sprayed slow cooker. Add a single layer of frozen ravioli (do not thaw). Cover with half the remaining sauce, then half the cheese. Repeat layers (you will probably have a few ravioli left over).
- Cover and cook on high 3 to 4 hours or until very hot and cheese has melted. Makes 8 to 10 servings.
This was easy to throw together and tasted good. I made it exactly as written except I only used 1 pound of ground beef. Next time I want to try cooking it on low for 8 hours so that I can have it cooking while I am at work instead of being limited to weekends when I am home.Thanks Foxxy! Made for My-3-Chefs Fall '08