Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
I vary the ingredient amounts according to what I have on hand. You can't really mess this one up! Great for picnics.
- 6 ounces tri-color spiral pasta
- 2 cups ham, cubed
- 4 ounces colby cheese, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Combine cooked pasta, ham, cheese and red onion in a large bowl.
- Pour Italian dressing over and gently stir until all ingredients are well coated.
We enjoyed this for dinner tonight. This does taste better after it has been chilled. The only change I would make would be to add 3/4 to 1 cup of the red onion. Made this for *PAC Fall 2007* game