Recipe by SlipC
Ok, so its not exactly low fat. But if you are looking for a quick, tasty, and filling meal, you have found it.
Top Review by Merlot
I was looking for something easy and quick for lunch and this was a winner!!! I added just a little bit of milk because we liked the soup thick. So warm, smooth and comforting. I am so glad I found this recipe!!! Thanks so much for sharing. :-)
- 6 -8 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) cartons sour cream and chive dip
- 1 jar hormel real bacon bits
- 1 cup margarine
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes and onion in large pot until potatoes are tender.
- Drain off water and add margarine, sour cream, and bacon bits.
- Add enough milk for desired consistency.
- Season to taste.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until ready to serve.
- Serve with crackers, croutons, or loaf bread.