Prep 4 mins
Cook 12 mins
This pizza has a lot of flavor. Feel free to add any favorites. Sometime you just need something quick, and thats when I let my supermarket help out.
- 1 12-inch pizza crust
- 1⁄3 cup basil pesto (in refrigerator section)
- 3 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Spread pesto over crust.
- Arrange tomatoes over sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese and red pepper.
- Bake at 400* for 20 minutes.
Absolutely delicious! (Of course, I used a gluten-free pizza crust.) My whole family loved this pizza. My only suggestion to others would be, to use your knowledge of your own oven to gauge the time and temp. Mine cooked at 350 in about 13 minutes. This was terrific. No leftover's. : )