Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is something you'd find at a bbq,or in your deli window, it tastes great,and is so easy!
Make and share this Easy Pistachio Fluff Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant pistachio pudding mix
- 4 cups Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 3⁄4 cup drained pineapple tidbits
- 1⁄2 cup maraschino cherry, drained and halved
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 drops green food coloring
- Fold your pudding mix into cool whip. Gently mix in the remaining ingredients.
- cover and chill 1 hour before serving.
This was the easiest thing to make on short notice for an office party. It was a HIT! I used the colored marshmallows as pictured only I used a little more than a what was called for and added some extra cherries to boot. I decorated the top with left over cherries (whole with stems) and walla. I have to make it again for my husband this wknd........lol. Very easy and VERY tasty. Thanks so much for the recipe!
Just like the ones they make in IOWA. Loved it.