Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is something you'd find at a bbq,or in your deli window, it tastes great,and is so easy!
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant pistachio pudding mix
- 4 cups Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 3⁄4 cup drained pineapple tidbits
- 1⁄2 cup maraschino cherry, drained and halved
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 drops green food coloring
- Fold your pudding mix into cool whip. Gently mix in the remaining ingredients.
- cover and chill 1 hour before serving.
This was the easiest thing to make on short notice for an office party. It was a HIT! I used the colored marshmallows as pictured only I used a little more than a what was called for and added some extra cherries to boot. I decorated the top with left over cherries (whole with stems) and walla. I have to make it again for my husband this wknd........lol. Very easy and VERY tasty. Thanks so much for the recipe!
I love this stuff !!! What am I saying? My whole family loves it :) So glad I found this recipe and decided to try it. I usually double the recipe as this is pretty popular around our house. Only changes I make are: leaving out the pecans and coconut And adding a can of mandarin oranges (the larger can if double batch). The pudding mix I buy actually has a small amount of finely chopped pistachio nuts in the mix. I'm open to trying it with nuts and coconut but I have picky eaters so maybe I'll do half and half one day. Thank you for a great recipe that I have made many times now since finding it. Best Wishes!