1/1 Photo of Easy Pineapple Dessert
Right before the finale of our favorite reality show (AI) I decided that mom, dad, and I should indulge in something sweet and decadent. Scanning the choice of ingredients at the house (and knowing I only had 15 minutes until the show started) I got to work and this is what I came up with. Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to broil.
- 2Place 4 pineapple rings on a baking sheet.
- 3Cover each slice with 1 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- 4Broil until sugar is bubbly and carmelized (about 5 minutes).
- 5Top each slice with a scoop of sorbet.
- 7You could use any fruit/sorbet combo that sounds good to you.
- 8For example: apples w/ vanilla ice cream, orange slices w/ passion fruit sorbet, pears w/ raspberry sorbet.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pineapple Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 21.1 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pina colada sorbet