Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From "Simple and Delicious." We love this with green beans and a simple almond rice pilaf.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope pesto sauce mix
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 halibut fillets (4 oz. each)
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, sauce mix and lemon juice.
- Brush over both sides of fillets.
- Place in a greased 13" x 9" baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
This was fantastic! The pesto added so much flavor to the halibut. Next time I think some toasted pine nuts sprinkled over it would be nice and also make a nice presentation! Thanks for posting...I can tell this is going to be a family regular in my household!