Easy Warm Pesto
- Ready In:
1 3/4 cups
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves, packed
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic, bottled
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- Place basil leaves, pine nuts, and garlic into food processor.
- Pulse until paste forms, about 1 minute.
- Add cheese and olive oil and pulse until mixture is smooth.
- Place in microwave-safe bowl.
- Cook on medium heat for 2 minutes or just until hot, stirring after 1 minute.
- Serve over chicken, veal, seafood or pasta.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a wife, a mother and grandmother, I love to bake and I love to can (water-bath and pressure). My family and I live on 5 acres, we now have chickens and ducks and who knows what else we'll add in the future. My favorite meal to make and eat is soup.