Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Homemade Pepperoni Pizza that's so easy and inexpensive, your kids can make it! It's an afterschool favorite in our home.
- 1 flour tortilla (one for each pizza)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons favorite jarred spaghetti sauce
- shredded cheddar cheese or pizza cheese
- 8 -12 slices pepperoni
- sliced mushrooms
- green pepper
- sliced fresh tomato
- chopped baby spinach leaves
- roasted chicken (or Check out the frig leftovers)
- Real easy, just layout your tortilla on a flat baking sheet.
- Brush one side with olive oil (kids can spread with finger).
- Spoon out the spaghetti sauce.
- top with pepperoni and shredded cheese.
- Preheat oven and Bake 375 degrees, approx 5 minutes. Parental supervision is advised with young cooks.
- The results should be a crispy, yummy, and healthy snack. Try it vegetarian! Enjoy!
My 3 year-old DD and I just made these for lunch using cheddar cheese, pepperoni, and mushrooms. (See photo- can you guess who made which one? LOL!) I used olive oil spray for a little less mess and sprayed both sides of the tortillas to help them crisp up a little. They were messy, but quick and tasty... a good recipe for a young chef who likes to help in the kitchen. Thanks!