Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
Simple method, can be served hot or cold. The yoghurt topping is my suggestion. My brother likes to make fish finger "croutons" to go on top
- 2 lbs frozen peas
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 4 tablespoons thick plain yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Put peas, onion and garlic in a pan with 500ml water.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes until the onion and garlic are tender.
- Whiz until smooth, return to pan and warm through. If soup is too thick, thin with water or cream.
- Season and serve topped with the yoghurt.