Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe was given to me by a co-worker. I must warn you now if you make these for a party be prepared to be asked to make these all the time.
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 (12 ounce) bagof wilton chocolate candy melts
- 1 (12 ounce) bagof wilton white chocolate candy melts
- Place cupcake wrappers in mini muffin tins.
- Place the peanut butter and the candy melts in a pot over low heat.
- Once it starts to melt, mix frequently until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and pour into the muffin tins.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes until hardened.