Erica 07's Note:
Simple Puerto Rican dish. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, saute oil, recaito, sazon and adobo. Mix well.
- 2Break up meat and add to skillet. Cook until browned. Add hot sauce if desired.
- 3On a floured surface, place discos. Fill each with a tablespoon of meat.
- 4Wet the edge of the discos, fold over and seal with a fork.
- 5Fry in about a cup of cooking oil; Flip when golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Pastelillos
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.4
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 29.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sazon goya with coriander and annatto