Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple Puerto Rican dish. Enjoy!
Make and share this Easy Pastelillos recipe from Food.com.
- In a skillet, saute oil, recaito, sazon and adobo. Mix well.
- Break up meat and add to skillet. Cook until browned. Add hot sauce if desired.
- On a floured surface, place discos. Fill each with a tablespoon of meat.
- Wet the edge of the discos, fold over and seal with a fork.
- Fry in about a cup of cooking oil; Flip when golden brown.
These were easy, delicious, and addicting! My first Puerto Rican recipe was a success, thanks for posting!