Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple Puerto Rican dish. Enjoy!
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb pork
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons recaito
- 2 g sazon goya with coriander and annatto
- adobo seasoning (to taste)
- hot sauce (to taste)
- goya discos (frozen turnover dough)
- oil (for frying)
- In a skillet, saute oil, recaito, sazon and adobo. Mix well.
- Break up meat and add to skillet. Cook until browned. Add hot sauce if desired.
- On a floured surface, place discos. Fill each with a tablespoon of meat.
- Wet the edge of the discos, fold over and seal with a fork.
- Fry in about a cup of cooking oil; Flip when golden brown.
These were easy, delicious, and addicting! My first Puerto Rican recipe was a success, thanks for posting!