Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
Few Ingredients and Easy to make. Fresh basil gives it a flavor punch.
- 1 (1 lb) box rotini pasta
- 1⁄2 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- about a half a hand full fresh basil (or less)
- Cook rotini pasta as directed on box. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes in a large bowl.
- Finely chop basil. Set aside.
- Pour caesar salad dressing into bowl containing pasta. Add black pepper, salt, and basil. Mix thourougly, until well combined.
- Chill for atleast a half an hour. Serve.
Very easy & delish! I didn't have the exact ingredients and I also added some extras... I used elbow pasta instead of rotini and I threw in a package of frozen peas as well as 1/2 cup of parmesean cheese. Because of the parmesean, I didn't add any extra salt. But keep the basil if you're going to make any changes - it definitely does give it a fresh taste! This is a perfect cookout side dish that I will make again!