Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Adapted from a menu planner, this is a quick, tasty and economical dish that gets your veggies in!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag wide egg noodles
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, your favorite
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 zucchini, diced
- parmesan cheese
- Boil noodles with salt as package directs, drain and toss the noodles with olive oil in your serving bowl.
- In a large sauce pan, bring to a boil the spaghetti sauce.
- Add the diced carrots and zucchini to the sauce.
- Cook slowly for 30 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Pour over noodles and toss gently to incorporate.
- Serve hot with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.