Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect for a pint size palate.
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry gelatin powder
- 1 (3 ounce) package cherry gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water
- 5 cups cold water
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 12 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- ice cube
- 2 pints pineapple sherbet or 2 pints lemon sherbet
- Dissolve raspberry and cherry gelatins in boiling water; add cold water, pineapple juice and orange juice. Stir in a tray of ice cubes until melted. Spoon in sherbet. Serve immediately or let stand at room temperature.