1/1 Photo of Easy Oven Roasted Vegetables
This recipe was a quick side dish to my Tuna Casserole. I felt like I needed more veggies on my plate, so I raided my fridge for whatever I could find. The baby bella mushrooms I used added a nice meaty texture to the dish, and absorbed the flavour of the dressing nicely. Use whatever vegetables you have on hand; zucchini, carrots, and even corn would make a nice addition. This fast side dish recipe could also be used over pasta or rice for a complete meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- 2Cut up all veggies, and place in a glass baking dish.
- 3Drizzle with sundried tomato and oregano salad dressing, or use any oil-based salad dressing you may have on hand.
- 4Roast in oven for 10-15 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- 5Serve hot as a side, or on top of pasta or rice for a complete meal.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Oven Roasted Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (408 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.6
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sundried tomato & oregano salad dressing