Recipe by BrittanyS
This recipe was a quick side dish to my Tuna Casserole. I felt like I needed more veggies on my plate, so I raided my fridge for whatever I could find. The baby bella mushrooms I used added a nice meaty texture to the dish, and absorbed the flavour of the dressing nicely. Use whatever vegetables you have on hand; zucchini, carrots, and even corn would make a nice addition. This fast side dish recipe could also be used over pasta or rice for a complete meal.
- 1⁄2 large green pepper, cut into chunks
- 1⁄2 large red pepper, cut into chunks
- 1⁄4 onion, thickly sliced
- 5 baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons sundried tomato & oregano salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Cut up all veggies, and place in a glass baking dish.
- Drizzle with sundried tomato and oregano salad dressing, or use any oil-based salad dressing you may have on hand.
- Roast in oven for 10-15 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Serve hot as a side, or on top of pasta or rice for a complete meal.