This is always a favorite and it is extremely easy, almost TOO easy! Perfect for summer or birthdays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Allow the ice cream to melt in a large bowl till it is just a thick, soupy mixture.
- 2Crush the entire package of Oreos in a food processor.
- 3Mix the melted ice cream and the cool whip together.
- 4Take a 9 by 13 pan and layer the Oreos and the ice cream mixture.
- 5Start with the ice cream and then add Oreos then the ice cream and so on.
- 6Put it in the freezer over night or at least 8 hours covered in plastic wrap and then serve with dribbled chocolate sauce on top.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Oreo Ice Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.8
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 173.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mint chocolate chip ice cream