This is always a favorite and it is extremely easy, almost TOO easy! Perfect for summer or birthdays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Allow the ice cream to melt in a large bowl till it is just a thick, soupy mixture.
- 2Crush the entire package of Oreos in a food processor.
- 3Mix the melted ice cream and the cool whip together.
- 4Take a 9 by 13 pan and layer the Oreos and the ice cream mixture.
- 5Start with the ice cream and then add Oreos then the ice cream and so on.
- 6Put it in the freezer over night or at least 8 hours covered in plastic wrap and then serve with dribbled chocolate sauce on top.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Oreo Ice Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.8
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 173.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mint chocolate chip ice cream