Easy Orange Shrimp Fried Rice
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Reserve. Run cool running water over the shrimp until thawed; drain well.
- Heat oil in a nonstick wok or large skillet set over medium-high heat. Add the sugar snap peas and red pepper. Stir-fry for 5 minutes or until tender and lightly browned.
- Stir in the soy sauce, orange concentrate, honey, ginger, and garlic. Cook for 1 minute or until sauce has slightly thickened.
- Stir the cooked rice, shrimp, orange segments and green onion into the sauce. Cook, tossing, until rice and shrimp are heated through and coated with sauce.
- NOTE: Use up leftovers by stirring 1 1/2 cups sliced, cooked chicken, steak or pork into the stir-fry pan instead of the cooked shrimp.