Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My family really enjoys this orange chicken. It has nice flavor and comes out tender.
Make and share this Easy Orange Chicken With Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (farenheit).
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste over the chicken.
- Place the cut up chicken in a foil lined baking dish, skin side up.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan combine the orange juice, butter and ginger, heat through.
- Spoon the orange sauce over the chicken and bake for 20 minutes longer or until the chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions.
- Serve the chicken and sauce with the rice.