1/2 Photos of Easy Mushroom Garlic Cheese Sauce
This is great over Asparagus or Broccoli & Cauliflower.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour condensed soup in small saucepan.
- 2Add milk and stir.
- 3Warm over low-medium heat.
- 4Stir in shredded Cheddar cheese 1/2 cup at a time.
- 5Stir every 30 seconds or so, until cheese is completely melted.
- 6Continue to heat another minute then serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Mushroom Garlic Cheese Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.1
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 38.1 mg
- Sodium 223.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
condensed cream of mushroom & garlic soup