Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Quick and easy. I found this recipe at Aldi's. I made this for my families dinner. When I made this recipe I doubled the recipe. I didn't have baked beans so I used vegetarian beans. I was out of onion powder so I used onion salt. I did add Splenda brown sugar to sweeten the beans. I also had to add some tomato paste to thicken the beans. I'm gonna try this recipe again using the baked beans.
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 3⁄4 cups canned vegetarian baked beans
- 1 3⁄4 cups canned red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons kyder tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- Place all ingredient in a microwave-safe bowl and cover with wax paper.
- Cook on HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.