An easy, yummy, satisfying 1-dish meal of seasoned hamburger, mashed potatoes and cheese. You probably have all these ingredients in your house right now! Nothing fancy or expensive and it's real good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the meat with the onions.
- 3Add seasonings and green beans.
- 4Spray a 2 qt casserole dish with Pam.
- 5Spoon meat mixture into bottom of dish.
- 6Spread mashed potatoes over meat.
- 7Sprinkle cheese over potatoes.
- 8Lightly sprinkle paprika over cheese.
- 9Bake uncovered in preheated 350 oven for 25-30 minutes until cheese is melted and top of casserole is slightly puffed.
- 10Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Meat & Potatoes Casserole (Our version of Hamburger Pie
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.4
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 94.0 mg
- Sodium 773.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 27.6 g