Prep 15 hrs
Cook 1 hr
I just love marshmallows, and had to post this easy dessert when I found it on the web.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 8 sprigs of fresh mint
- Beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme together until well blended. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about an hour.
- Layer cream cheese mixture alternately with strawberries and blueberries in dessert bowls or wine glasses.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve.