Recipe by Magic Bean
A tasty rich sauce that is the perfect accompaniments for stir fries or as a side sauce for kebabs/skewers
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon chili (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 125 g tinned chopped peeled tomatoes
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1⁄2 lemon
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan add oil, onions and garlic stir until the onions become transparent.
- Add chilli and curry powder and stir for a further 2 minutes to release the flavor.
- Stir in penut butter and then add tomatoes and stock.
- Simmer for 5-7 minutues.
- Add lemon salt and pepper to taste.