Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Spark People's recipe section the recipe was submitted by HOOTOWLRN. Makes 4 servings at less than 100 calories each even with the whip topping! I'm posting this for future use.
- 1⁄4 cup Bisquick Heart Smart mix
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 8 ounces del monte diced peaches in light syrup (drained)
- Drain and seperate peaches into 4 individual dessert cups that are oven safe. Mix egg, bisquick, skim milk and Splenda together in a small bowl until well mixed then pour 1/4 of mixture over top of each cup of peaches.
- Bake at 400 degrees for approx 15 minutes or until the topping is brown.
- Can be served cool or hot. If desired, cool and top with a tsp of fat free cool whip.
- This is so easy to make and I do it in stemmed clear dessert cups, cool and top with the cool whip. Not only does it taste wonderful but it looks like you spent a long time making it!
Well, I'm nor sure if it was because of my substitutions, but we found that this didn't have much flavor. It wasn't BAD, it just didn't taste like much of anything at all. I used Aunt Jemima whole wheat pancake mix, two egg whites, soy milk, and sugar-free peaches. It could have used some more sweetener, or cinnamon, or SOMETHING... also, I think I'd try this with pineapple next time, because that would probably just have a stronger flavor. Thanks for posting!
Very nice, light fruity dessert! I loved how it made up quickly and had the perfect sweetness. Since my ramekins are a bit larger, I divided this into 2 dishes, and added a sprinkle of cinnamon to the peaches before the batter. The consistency was somewhat like a custard rather than a cobbler, but still very good! Thanks for sharing this one. MERP'd for My 3 Chefs.