4 hrs 10 mins
Sloppy Joes in a crockpot—just the thing for busy moms and dads or for the BIG game! I love the fact that all the ingredients that you usually would put on top of your sloppy joes is already in the recipe. Cooking time is using the slow cooker (crock pot) .
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground chuck; drain off grease.
- 2Place diced onions and green peppers in bottom of crock pot. Add meat.
- 3Cube Velveeta cheese and arrange it on top of meat.
- 4Mix wet ingredients and oregano in small mixing bowl. Pour over meat.
- 5Cook in crock pot on low 3-4 hours.
- 6Spoon onto buns or hoagie rolls and serve with onion slices or other toppings of your choice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Kid-Friendly Crock Pot Sloppy Joes
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 641.5
- Calories from Fat 379
- Total Fat 42.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 162.1 mg
- Sodium 1410.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 40.1 g