Recipe by Sharon123
No eggs in this one! Love it! I grew up in South Miami and ate this often! Adapted from Florida Keys Treasures!
Top Review by Cuteynudie
This pie has a clean and fresh taste. It adds lightness to the otherwise dense filling. Searching for an authentic Key Lime Pie recipe, I happened upon this one. My family is happy I did even though I will continue my search for the denser, authentic version. Thank you for posting this great alternate. A side note; it is so easy to make I whipped it up while vacationing in our RV. Thank you again.
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup key lime juice (about 12 key limes)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 2 graham cracker pie crust, pre-baked
- Blend condensed milk and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add lime juice and mix thoroughly. Fold in thawed cool whip.
- Pour into two pie shells. Garnish with grated lime rind.
- Refrigerate 6 hours.