Recipe by Divinemom5
Found this in a magazine....it has a refreshing taste.Great for the holidays.
Top Review by Little Suzy Homemaker
This fudge tasted a lot like the white chocolate chips. Not a lot of sour key lime like I expected. It worked out fine and ended up like fudge consistency but just wasn't the flavor I thought it should have.
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons key lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts (toasted if preferred)
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 8x8 baking pan with foil,butter foil.
- In medium saucepan over low heat,combine morsels and sweetened condensed milk;stir constantly until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat,stir in juice and peel.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour into prepared pan,refrigerate until set.
- Lift from pan,using edges of foil,peel foil off fudge and cut into small piece.
- May be frozen for 2 months,keeps for 1 week at room temperature.