Found this in a magazine....it has a refreshing taste.Great for the holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 8x8 baking pan with foil,butter foil.
- 2In medium saucepan over low heat,combine morsels and sweetened condensed milk;stir constantly until melted and smooth.
- 3Remove from heat,stir in juice and peel.
- 4Stir in nuts.
- 5Pour into prepared pan,refrigerate until set.
- 6Lift from pan,using edges of foil,peel foil off fudge and cut into small piece.
- 7May be frozen for 2 months,keeps for 1 week at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Key Lime Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.6
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 5.7 mg
- Sodium 26.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: