Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this in a magazine....it has a refreshing taste.Great for the holidays.
Make and share this Easy Key Lime Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Line 8x8 baking pan with foil,butter foil.
- In medium saucepan over low heat,combine morsels and sweetened condensed milk;stir constantly until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat,stir in juice and peel.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour into prepared pan,refrigerate until set.
- Lift from pan,using edges of foil,peel foil off fudge and cut into small piece.
- May be frozen for 2 months,keeps for 1 week at room temperature.