Sherry's Key Lime Fudge
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Got this recipe from Southern Living a few years back and I get more requests for it for Christmas gifts than anything....
- Ready In:
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 2⁄3 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 12 large marshmallows
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup lime rind, grated (about 4 limes)
- 2 tablespoons key lime juice
- Line an 8 x 8 pan with foil and grease the foil with butter.
- Combine the milk, sugar and salt in a large, heavy saucepan and cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil; stirring constantly.
- Once mixture begins to boil, cook it for 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in the marshmallows, chocolate, lime rind and lime and mix well until mixture is melted and smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan and cool completely.
- Cut into 1 inch squares to serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
WOW! This is the best new recipe I've tried for my Christmas "goodie" boxes. I have to admit I was a little skeptical about the sound of Key Lime Fudge - boy, was I ever wrong. This is sublime! I would take this any day hands down over chocolate fudge. I needed a 9x13 size pan so I doubled the recipe and had no problems whatsoever. Thanks for a great recipe, Sherrybeth!Reply
see 3 more