Recipe by Adopted Parisian
This is a yummy twist to classic popcorn! Everyone loves it -adults and kids alike!
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) bagsplain microwave popcorn
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave popcorn as directed.
- Put in large bowl and set aside.
- Place olive oil and butter in microwave safe bowl, microwave till melted, stirring intermittently.
- Remove from microwave, stir in seasoning salt.
- Pour mixture slowly and evenly over popcorn, stirring popcorn as you go.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and enjoy!