Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
I made this one night based on a veal recipe my gf heard on the radio and it's been a favorite ever since.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup dry parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian spices (I use basil and orgeno)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Pound chicken breasts thin between plastic wrap.
- Season chicken breast with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Beat egg in wide dish.
- In seperate wide dish or plate mix bread crumbs, parmesan and italian spices.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in large skillet.
- Dip each piece of chicken into egg.
- Coat chicken well with bread cumb mixture.
- Cook over med heat until done 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Is wonderful with pasta with olive oil, garlic and parmesan and a side salad.