1/3 Photos of Easy Italian BBQ Chicken Pizza
Recipe Reader's Note:
Use a combination of your favorite spaghetti sauce BBQ sauce for a delicious pizza. Amounts and ingredients are completely flexible. I usually use a little more sauce and a little more cheese. And I usually keep some roasted garlic and carmelized onions in the freezer, so this is very quick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Follow directions on pizza crust package for pre-baking.
- 2Combine spaghetti sauce and barbecue sauce, then spoon it onto the pre-baked crust.
- 3Top the crust with half of the cheese, all of the chicken, garlic, and onion.
- 4Top with remaining the cheese.
- 5Bake pizza according to directions on pizza crust package.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Italian BBQ Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.1
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 80.9 mg
- Sodium 690.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 27.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: