Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Use a combination of your favorite spaghetti sauce BBQ sauce for a delicious pizza. Amounts and ingredients are completely flexible. I usually use a little more sauce and a little more cheese. And I usually keep some roasted garlic and carmelized onions in the freezer, so this is very quick.
- 1 pillsbury pizza crust (in the cardboard tube)
- 56.69 g spaghetti sauce
- 56.69 g barbecue sauce
- 226.79 g cooked chicken, shredded
- 113.39 g cheese, shredded (I used a Italian 5 cheese blend)
- 8 garlic cloves, roasted
- 1 red onion, carmelized
- Follow directions on pizza crust package for pre-baking.
- Combine spaghetti sauce and barbecue sauce, then spoon it onto the pre-baked crust.
- Top the crust with half of the cheese, all of the chicken, garlic, and onion.
- Top with remaining the cheese.
- Bake pizza according to directions on pizza crust package.
so yummy. made this without the garlic and spaghetti sauce since i didn't have them, and it turned out so good - carmelizing the red onion first made it great. this is a keeper
Oh my goodness, this is quite possibly one of if not THE best pizza I've ever eaten, let alone made myself! I used your Black Gold Balsamic Barbecue Sauce and Classico Spicy Tomato & Basil for the sauces. I used a mixture of the bits of various cheeses I had hanging around in the fridge (goat cheese crumbles, Monterey jack, cheddar & gouda) and probably used about 5 ounces (was trying to use it all up). This was a 10-star meal for me and I'm afraid I'll never be able to exactly recreate it again *sad* Ah well, such is life :) Thank you soooo much for the recipe!
We really like this! I used Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce and Pizza Quick sauce instead of spaghetti sauce. Loved the sauce and think I will use a little more next time. I'd never caramelized red onions before and they were delicious! Only used half a red onion, but will use the whole onion next time. DH suggested I add some bacon next time too. Thanks for posting! Made for PRMR Tag Game.