Recipe by Recipe Reader
Use a combination of your favorite spaghetti sauce BBQ sauce for a delicious pizza. Amounts and ingredients are completely flexible. I usually use a little more sauce and a little more cheese. And I usually keep some roasted garlic and carmelized onions in the freezer, so this is very quick.
Top Review by ShortieNJ
so yummy. made this without the garlic and spaghetti sauce since i didn't have them, and it turned out so good - carmelizing the red onion first made it great. this is a keeper
- 1 pillsbury pizza crust (in the cardboard tube)
- 56.69 g spaghetti sauce
- 56.69 g barbecue sauce
- 226.79 g cooked chicken, shredded
- 113.39 g cheese, shredded (I used a Italian 5 cheese blend)
- 8 garlic cloves, roasted
- 1 red onion, carmelized
Directions See How It's Made
- Follow directions on pizza crust package for pre-baking.
- Combine spaghetti sauce and barbecue sauce, then spoon it onto the pre-baked crust.
- Top the crust with half of the cheese, all of the chicken, garlic, and onion.
- Top with remaining the cheese.
- Bake pizza according to directions on pizza crust package.