1/2 Photos of Easy Irish Soda bread
1 hr 5 mins
Maybe not exactly traditional, but very easy and wonderful when toasted and spread with butter. This bread is baked in a loaf pan, and produces a very simple, dense bread loaded with raisins.
My Private Note
five x ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In medium bowl, combine buttermilk, melted butter, egg, and raisins.
- 3Set aside.
- 4In large bowl, combine dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- 5Add buttermilk mixture to dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- 6Spoon into greased loaf pan and bake for 50-55 minutes.
- 7Leave in pan for 1 minute.
- 8Remove to wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Irish Soda bread
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.4
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 14.5 mg
- Sodium 297.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 3.5 g