Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I found a recipie for simple white and modified it to creat a hearty sweet hawaiian bread that is soooo good.
- 1 cup pineapple juice (real juice works best)
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 teaspoons fast rise yeast (1 packet)
- Place all ingredients in your bread machine according to the manufacturer's insructions.
- Set your machine on sweet setting, or white if you do not have sweet.
- Push start and enjoy.
This bread was very easy to make and great when I added 3/4 cup of candied fruit and 1/2 cup of raisins.