Recipe by Mama's Kitchen (Hope)
Thaw and marinade your chicken breasts at the same time in this wonderful concoction! Toss it all in a zipper seal bag and throw in the refrigerator. Ready the next day to throw on the grill! The seasonings are a fusion of Asian and SW flavors making it suitable for both catagories in the World Tour.
Top Review by Saturn
WONDERFUL! Made the marinade as directed. Couldn't grill due to rain so I simply threw everything in a non-stick pan and cooked it down until the chicken was cooked through. The chicken breasts I had were rather thick so I ended up having to add some water a few times in order to draw out the cooking time... I really think that helped to intensify the flavours! The spice was perfect for us! This will be a regular occurrence for me now!!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce, low sodium preferred
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced (You can use garlic powder but be careful as many brands are salty. )
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together and pour over 4 frozen chicken breasts in zipper seal bag. Allow to thaw in refrigerator.
- Drain marinade and grill until chicken is no longer pink in middle.
- Use less cayenne- or none- to reduce heat!
- OAMC: To freeze: Place chicken and marinade in a large freezer bag. Seal, label and freeze. To serve: Place in fridge to thaw overnight. Grill or broil until done. Thanks Lucid for these great instructions!