A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. Easy marinade to make the most juicy chicken ever.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender combine tomato, brown sugar, A.1. Original Sauce, salt and pepper, puree.
- 2In a large bag pour in tomato mixture from the blender and add the chicken thighs. Marinate up to 4 hours.
- 3Grill on medium heat each side of the chicken about 20 minutes.
- 4put the remainder of the tomato mixture in a sauce pan and reduce for 10 minutes on medium heat. Pour over finished chicken.
- 5Wonderful with any steamed vegetable and or starch.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Grilled Chicken #A1
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.7
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 78.9 mg
- Sodium 77.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 17.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
A.1. Original Sauce