Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. Easy marinade to make the most juicy chicken ever.
- 4 chicken thighs
- 2 cups tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- salt and pepper
- In a blender combine tomato, brown sugar, A.1. Original Sauce, salt and pepper, puree.
- In a large bag pour in tomato mixture from the blender and add the chicken thighs. Marinate up to 4 hours.
- Grill on medium heat each side of the chicken about 20 minutes.
- put the remainder of the tomato mixture in a sauce pan and reduce for 10 minutes on medium heat. Pour over finished chicken.
- Wonderful with any steamed vegetable and or starch.