Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This never fail recipe is simple to prepare and always tastes great. The recipe took form by working very long days trying to come up with something delicious with common cupboard ingredients with minimal time and clean-up.
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans green beans
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (3 ounce) can fried onions
- In casserole dish combine beans, soup and soy sauce. Mix well.
- Bake 20 min at 400 degrees or until bubbly.
- Top with cheese and fried onions.
- Continue baking 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Great green bean casserole! I doubled the recipe and made it for a school luncheon. It was gone in a matter of minutes and I received a lot of compliments.