1/1 Photo of Easy Gingerbread Cookies
Great taste. This is an incredibly easy gingerbread recipe, made with butterscotch pudding. If you want to make these a little healthier you can use sugar-free pudding.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream pudding and pie filling mix with butter and sugar; add egg, and blend well.
- 2Combine flour, baking soda, ginger, and cinnamon; blend into pudding mixture.
- 3Chill dough for 1 hour or until firm.
- 4Roll dough on a floured board to about 1/4 inch thickness and cut with cookie cutter.
- 5Place on greased baking sheets; use a straw to make a hole in the top of the cookie for hanging on the tree, if desired.
- 6Bake at 350F for 10 to 12 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
- 8Decorate if desired.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Gingerbread Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.6
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 34.5 mg
- Sodium 162.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
butterscotch pudding mix