Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
An idea we came up with after hearing about it. Sounded good andhad to try it for ourselves. This is my own version and the way my family likes it!
- 1 (11 1/4 ounce) packagefrozen garlic bread
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce (Papa John's Pizza Sauce)
- 1 (6 ounce) package turkey pepperoni
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, finely shredded
- 1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with non-stick foil.
- 2) Cook garlic bread for 7 to 8 minutes, then flip garlic bread and cook an additioinal 2 to 3 minutes. (just depends on package directions).
- 3) Once cooked, pull out of oven. Turn oven to Broil. Top with pizza sauce, pepperoni, and cheese.
- 4) Broil pizzas for 2 minutes until cheese is melted. If it goes for longer will burn them.
- 5) Once done, let cool off for a few minues. Then enjoy!