Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I make these cookies at least once a week. The kids like me to put 1 tbsp. of icecream between two of these cookies for icecream sandwiches. I use the smallest (1 tbsp. I think) Pampered Chef scoop for these and I always use my baking stones, so bake time may have to be adjusted if you are using regular cookie sheets, or if you are making them a bit bigger.
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (I use mini)
- Preheat oven to 375*. If you are using a baking stone, place it in the oven to preheat as well.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add brown sugar, eggs, baking soda, salt, and vanilla one at a time, beating after each addition. Scrape the sides of the bowl down when your done.
- Add the flour.
- Fold in the chips.
- Use 1 tablespoons batter for each cookie. Place them 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375*.
- Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes before removing them from the baking stone.