Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A super easy, 3 ingredient tart that is extremely yummy and quik.
Make and share this Easy Free Form Caramel Apple Tart recipe from Food.com.
- 1 pie crust
- 3 apples
- 10 caramel candies
- Unroll the pie crust and place on a flat baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Set oven to 350^.
- Wash, core and slice the apples and arrange on the crust, unwrap the caramels and place all over the tart, between layers and in empty spaces.
- Turn up and pinch the edges of the pie crust about 3/4 inch to make a small border.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the crust is browned to your liking.
- Allow to cool a bit and serve warm by itself or with a scoop of ice cream or dallop of whipped cream.