Recipe by GlutenFreeGirl
I love this chicken! It couldn't be any easier. It is so simple and yet so delicious. I always keep the ingredients for this recipe on hand, so that on a busy night I can just whip this chicken together and serve with minute rice.I made this chicken once during a commerical and made it back in time to the tv to not miss my show! Now that is my kind of dinner. Then when the next commerical came around I went into the kitchen and chopped up the tomatoes so that they would be ready to top the chicken with when it came out of the oven! Try this recipe, it will definetly be a new favourite of yours!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 29.58 ml lemon juice, divided
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 158.51 ml feta cheese, crumbled
- 59.14 ml chopped tomato
- 59.14 ml parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange chikcen in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Drizzle with tablespoon of the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Top with feta cheese, and drizzle with remaining lemon juice.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with tomatoes and parsley.