Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy fat free dip that is made of things we always have on hand. This does need an hour to chill which is not included in the prep or cook time.
- 1⁄2 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium beef bouillon cubes
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all ingredients together, cover and chill for at least an hour or more before serving.
Oh this was fantastic! I never would have thought of using greek yogurt as a base for dips! This was such a great healthy way to do french onion dip! I used Special K crackers to dip. This is definitely keeper, thanks so much for posting! Made for PRMR tag.
This is very good and a much better way to enjoy it than the usual Lipton soup mix.