Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from a Bed & Breakfast site and really enjoyed it and so did my guests. Prep and cook times are a guesstimate. I never timed myself, when making it so I apologize. It's pretty quick though and very easy.
- 1 (29 ounce) package Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, baked and split
- 16 slices Canadian bacon or 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 12 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 16 eggs, scrambled in butter with salt and pepper
- 1 (1 ounce) packageknorr bearnaise sauce, prepared as directed, set aside and kept warm
- Place halved biscuits on a large platter.
- Layer with Canadian bacon or sprinkle with crumbled bacon.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Place in a 200° oven to keep warm.
- Scramble eggs until set.
- Cover biscuits with eggs and Bearnaise sauce.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and sprinkle with paprika.
Very tasty. Bernaise sauce was a nice touch. Will make this again. Thank you.