1/2 Photos of Easy Easy Bellini
Baby Kato's Note:
This is good, refreshing and very easy to make with only a few ingredients. It looks very pretty served in champagne flutes. It serves two - four people, depending on size of glass. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chill glasses in freezer.
- 2Combine chilled nectar and seltzer in pitcher and blend well, place back in refrigerator until ready to use.
- 3Remove the glasses from freezer, just before serving.
- 4Rim the glasses with peach nectar, don't worry if it runs down into the glass.
- 5Dip the glass in sugar, to evenly coat rim of glass. You could use coloured sugar, yellow, orange or pink, for this garnish.
- 6Pour the peach and orange bellini mixture into the glasses and garnish with a small orange wedge.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Easy Bellini
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: