This is good, refreshing and very easy to make with only a few ingredients. It looks very pretty served in champagne flutes. It serves two - four people, depending on size of glass. Enjoy!
- Chill glasses in freezer.
- Combine chilled nectar and seltzer in pitcher and blend well, place back in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Remove the glasses from freezer, just before serving.
- Rim the glasses with peach nectar, don't worry if it runs down into the glass.
- Dip the glass in sugar, to evenly coat rim of glass. You could use coloured sugar, yellow, orange or pink, for this garnish.
- Pour the peach and orange bellini mixture into the glasses and garnish with a small orange wedge.
- Serve immediately.
I thought this was so refreshing!! Nice sweet flavor, best really chilled. And to top it off, I bought the orange seltzer, which I have never tried before, and I really loved that too. Thanks!!! Made for ZWT-7
yum! This made the perfect Sunday brunch drink! Thanks Kato!
This is an awesome cocktail, I tried it tonight and enjoyed it too much.... I will definitely be *keeping* this recipe as it is one that can be easily be made during the summer months and enjoyed by my guest on our boat! Terrific job BK. I wish I had a photo for you but, I'm still learning the photo angle ;) it was delish. It's going in my keeper recipes! Thanks for sharing. Cheers ~V