Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Made this one up last night.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages ravioli, I used the fresh refrigerated, Spinach and Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, I used Ragu Robusto
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- red pepper flakes
- -Preheat oven to 375°F.
- -Cook ravioli until done; drain.
- -Spray baking pan with nonstick spray, or lightly coat w/ olive oil
- -Coat bottom of pan with enough tomato sauce to make a thin layer of sauce
- -Place ravioli on pan in neat rows, place raviolis on top of one another if you run out of space.
- -Sprinkle breadcrumbs and red pepper flakes on top of ravioli.
- -Use remaining jar of sauce on top of ravioli.
- -Sprinkle shredded cheese, salt and pepper on top of sauce.
- -Cover pan with foil.
- -Bake for 30 minutes.
Add a third Easy to the title of this recipe. I think next time I make it I will add a little more sauce. Other than that absolutely perfect.