1/4 Photos of Easy Easter Carrots (Peter Rabbit's Carrots)
Mommy Diva's Note:
These are fun "Easy Easter Carrots" - made by filling disposable icing bags with Cheetos topping with green tissue paper and tying the ends off with ribbon - an easy and festive treat for the kids I made last year!! Super easy and fun for everyone!! You can get organic or other cheese puffs to fit your personal preference or dietary style. ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 count decorating bags, Wiltons Disposable
- 22 1/2 ounces Cheetos cheese curls (Cheetos puffed are what I used)
- 12 pieces ribbon, green curling
- 12 paper, square sheets green tissue paper (3 full sheets cut into 4 squares should work fine)
- 1Fill each clear bag 2/3full with cheese puffs.
- 2Push tissue paperdown into top with tips sticking out the top.
- 3Tie ribbon around top nearest where the cheese puffs and tissue meet.
- 4Curl ends of ribbon.
- 5Display in basket until passing out to children.
Browse Our Top Toddler-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Toddler-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Easter Carrots (Peter Rabbit's Carrots)
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Cheetos cheese curls