These are fun "Easy Easter Carrots" - made by filling disposable icing bags with Cheetos topping with green tissue paper and tying the ends off with ribbon - an easy and festive treat for the kids I made last year!! Super easy and fun for everyone!! You can get organic or other cheese puffs to fit your personal preference or dietary style. ;)
- 12 count decorating bags, Wiltons Disposable
- 22 1⁄2 ounces Cheetos cheese curls (Cheetos puffed are what I used)
- 12 pieces ribbon, green curling
- 12 paper, square sheets green tissue paper (3 full sheets cut into 4 squares should work fine)
- Fill each clear bag 2/3full with cheese puffs.
- Push tissue paperdown into top with tips sticking out the top.
- Tie ribbon around top nearest where the cheese puffs and tissue meet.
- Curl ends of ribbon.
- Display in basket until passing out to children.